Faculty Name : Madhusudan B M
Department : Mechanical
Madhusudan B M
Dept. of Mechanical,
Education Details :
- Pursuing Ph.D in Metal Matrix Nano Composites, VTU research center, PESCE, Mandya
- Master of Technology in Computer Integrated Manufacturing, PESCE, Mandya, 2012
- Bachelor of Engineering in Automobile Engineering, PESCE, Mandya, 2010
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 12/05/1989
- Hobbies : Writing poems and articles, Reading Novels, Listening to music.
- Languages Known : English, Kannada, and Hindi
Research Details :
- Pursuing Ph.D.
Profession Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysore from Aug.2012 to till date.
- Worked as External Examiner in MIT (Mysore), CIT (Mandya), GMIT (Mandya) and PESCE (Mandya)
- Worked as valuator at university level for the subject of “Elements of Mechanical Engineering”
- Worked as Question Paper setter at PESCE, Mandya(2014)
- Madhusudan B M, Presented a paper on “Dry sliding wear behavior of Al1100-Zr02 Metal matrix composite” in International conference on Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 2, Sep 2016, pp 201-205
- Madhusudan B M, Presented a paper in International Journal on “Synthesis and study of Mechanical properties cast Al(mg)-Mno2 Composite” at International conference on precision , Meso, Micro, Nano-engineering at IIT, Bombay, Dec.2015
- Presented an International Journal on “Mechanical properties of AlZo3 reinforced cast and hot extruded Al based metal matrix composites”, at International Conference on Materials Processing and Characterization (ICMPC), Volume 05, March 2016.
- Presented a National Journal on “Mechanical Properties of Hot extruded Al (Mg)-Mno2- Composite Materials”, at International Conference on Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering in Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya [SCSVMV], Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu, from 2nd to 3rd April 2015.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended one day FDP on “Research Methodology & Teaching Information Security- An overview” under ISTE forum on 9th June 2017 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended One Day International Seminar on “Digital Manufacturing” held on 11th May 2017 organized by Centre for P.G. Studies, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi.
- Attended one day workshop on “Bloom’s taxonomy” on 31st January 2017 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended FDP on Advanced Analytical Characterization of Engineering Materials on 26th-27th August 2015 at PES Institute of Technology at Bangalore.
- Attended 3 days Workshop on “Experimental Techniques in Extractive Metallurgy”, on 8th-10th July 2016 at IIT(BHU) Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Attend three day workshop on “Research methodology and Research Motivational Aspect” in Association with IEEE Bangalore section from 27th to 29th July 2016 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended one day FDP on “cloud computing and education” under ISTE forum on 20th July 2016 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended one day FDP on “OBE-NBA workshop” on 7th June 2016.
- Attended workshop on “NBA Accreditation” from 21st to 23rd July 2015 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Participated in the VTU-VGST Faculty Development Program on “RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN CIM & AUTOMATION”, from 8th June to 12th June 2015 at Mangalore Institute of Technology and Engineering (MITE), Moodabidri.
- Attended Seminar on “Recent trends in Auto mobiles” in 2008 at PESCE, Mandya
- Attended Workshop on “Rapid Prototyping” at PESCE,2012, Mandya.
- Attended Workshop on “Composites in” 2013 at NIE, Mysuru.
- Attended Workshop on “Anti Corrosion” in 2014 at Ruchi the Prince, Mysuru.
Administrative Activities :
- Regularly coordinating sports and cultural events towards techno cultural fest, GSSSIETW, Mysore.
- Worked as Room Superintend for COMED-K, GATE Examinations.
Awards Received :
- Received awards and certificates for achieving 100% results in Computer Aided Engineering Drawing and Elements of Mechanical Engineering Subject in the academic year 2012–13 and 2013-14.
Contact Details :
Department of Mechanical,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 137)
My Visions :
To inspire, motivate, and empower people to discover their life purpose and to reach their full potential.