Faculty Name : Padma R
Department : Electronics & Communication Engineering
Dept of ECE
Education Details :
- Master of Technology, VLSI design and Embedded system, UTL Technologies Ltd, Bengaluru, 2011.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, CIT, Ponnampet, Coorg, 2008.
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 09/08/1986
- Hobbies : Reading, Listening to music.
- Languages Known: English, Kannada, and Hindi.
Profession Experience :
- A total of 3.5 years of Experience as assistant professor in GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Padma R, “A Comparative Study on Adders”, ICEECCOT-2018,GSSSIETW,MYSURU, 18th December 2018.
- Padma R, “Optimizing the design of Wallace tree multiplier using 8 Pass Transistor Full adder and 6 Pass Transistor Half adder”,4th National conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics and Communication ,BGSIT,BG Nagara, 18th May 2017.
- Padma R, “Design of Convolution algorithm using vedic mathematics”,4th international conference on recent Trends in engineering science and management (ICRTESM-2016), Goa,India,7th August 2016, ISBN:978-83-86171-01-6
- Padma R, “Optimized multiplier design using vedic mathematics”,5th international conference on recent innovations in science, engineering and management,VIT, Meerut(UP),India, 5th June 2016,ISBN:978-81-932074-2-0
- Padma R, “Optimization of linux os for real time embedded application”,New horiozon college of Engineering,2011
- Padma R, “Ultra small package stramtum 3E SMD OCXO”, International Journal of Engineering Research in Electronics and Communication(IJERECE), Volume 04,Issue no 7,July 2017 pg:31-36, ISSN-2394-6849.
- Padma R, “An illustrative Design of IOT Devices using a cloud Environment”, International Journal of Engineering science invention research and Development, Volume 03,Issue no 22,january 2017 pg:52-57, ISSN-2454-9665
- Padma R, “Optimized multiplier design using vedic mathematics”, International journal of advanced research in science and technology, Volume 05, Issue no 05, June 2016, pg: 1-6, ISSN-2319-8354.
- Padma R, “Design of Convolution algorithm using vedic mathematics”, International Journal of innovative Research in science and engineering, Goa, India, Volume 02,Issue no 08,August 2016pg:52-57, ISSN-2454-9665
Academic Activities :
- Valuator for University exams Dec 2014.
Faculty Development Activities :
- 5 days online workshop on “Universal Human Value-Refresher 1”, All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE),30th November 2020 -4th December 2020
- 5 days online workshop on “Universal Human Value”, All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE),5th -9th Oct 2020
- 5 days workshop on “Deep learning”, Bits pilani,22nd-26th August 2020
- 3 DAYS CERTIFICATE TRAINING PROGRAM ON “DFT USING TESSENT”, COREEL TECHNOLOGIES, 03/08/2020 TO 05/08/2020
- 5 DAYS NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE FDP ON "DEEP LEARNING TECHNIQUES AND APPLICATIONS" , GLOBAL ACADEMY OF TECHNOLOGY, BENGALURU, 03/08/2020 TO 07/08/2020
- 1 DAY WEBINAR ON “HOW TO BUILD IMMUNITY THROUGH AYURVEDA”, ISBR COLLEGE,3rd July 2020
- I DAY WEBINAR ON “DOING RESEARCH: CHALLENGES, DOS AND DON’TS”, GSSSIETW,MYSURU, 16th June 2020
- 3 days WEBINAR SERIES ON “DRONE TECHNOLOGY”, GSSSIETW,MYSURU, 15th -17th June 2020
- 6 days FDP on “PYTHON 3.4.3”, IIT BOMBAY, 8th -13th June 2020
- 4 days FDP on “IEEE WEBINAR SERIES”, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 12th May 2020 - 15th May 2020
- One day FDP on “IEEE REFERENCE MANAGEMENT TOOL FOR RESEARCH ARTICLES AND THESIS WRITING”, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 20th May 2020
- One day Ideation On Social Innovation held at SJCE,Mysuru on 19th February 2020 and won second runner up prize.
- One day FDP on “FEEL TEACHER DEVELOPMENT COUNSELLING AND MENTOR”, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 13th Jan 2020
- One day International Seminar, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 16th Dec 2019.
- One day Seminar on “RTL Design and Functional Verification”, Mavin Silicon, 09th March 2018.
- One day International Seminar, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 17th Dec 2018.
- Three days workshop on “programming using python”, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 31st Jan 2018 to 2nd Feb 2018.
- One day workshop on “Blooms Taxonomy”, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 11th Sep 2017.
- Two days workshop on “MICROCONTROLLER APPLICATION USING MSP430”, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 11th and 12th Aug 2017.
- One day workshop hands-on electronics workbench tool ”, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 10th Nov 2018.
- Two days workshop on “A Hands-on Approach to Design and Verification of Analog and Digital circuits”, 22nd and 23rd December 2016, at Texas Instruments India, Bangalore Campus, Organized by IEEE Bangalore Section and Texas Instruments, India.
- One day workshop on “Women in Power Engineering”, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 16th Dec 2016.
- Two days Workshop on “Analog and Digital IC design using Cadence Tool”, 5th -6th April 2016, organized by dept of ECE, KIT, Tiptur.
- Three days Workshop on “antenna Theory Design using ESI’s CEM Solution Tool 2016” , 27th -29th January 2016, at GSSSIETW, Mysuru in association with Technilab Instruments, Ni logic Pvt Ltd and IETE.
- One day workshop on “Aspects of Analog and RF Test”, 31st October 2015, at Texas Instruments India, Bangalore Campus, Organized by IEEE Bangalore Section and Texas Instruments,India.
- One day Workshop on “Recent Topics in Photonics”, 29th August 2015 at GSSSIETW Mysuru, Organized by IEEE photonics society, Bangalore chapter
- Two days Workshop on “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DESIGN USING MSP430”, 20th-21st September 2014, GSSSIETW,Mysore.
- Four days Workshop on “Intel college Excellence Program”, held at GSSSIETW,
- Three days Workshop on “BUSINESS ENGLISH”, held at VVIET,Mysore
- Two days Workshop on “CMOS RF DESIGN”, held at REVA Institute of technology, Yalahanka, Bangalore.
Administrative Activities :
- Coordinated in mini project expo 2019 from 13 Dec 2019.
- Conducted workshop on “hands-on electronics workbench tool “for first year students on 10 Nov 2018
- Conducted workshop on “Hands on Session on “MS Office” “for first year students on 4th Aug 2017.
- NBA Criteria 4 In charge.
- Coordinated in ALS technical skill development Program from 27th to 30th January 2017.
- Coordinated in many national and international conference in GSSSIETW,Mysuru
- Geethayaana 2016 Accounts Coordinator.
Professional Membership :
- MISTE(LM 96870)
- IETE(AM- 237514)
Contact Details :
Department of ECE,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone: 0821-4257304/305.(EXT-203)., Mobile: 9886412057
My Vision :
Cooperates to further develop knowledge, competences and ethical judgment, both internally and in interaction with relevant institutions in higher education and research