Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Dept of ECE
Education Details :
- Master of Technology, VLSI design and Embedded system, UTL Technologies Ltd, Bengaluru, 2011.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, CIT, Ponnampet, Coorg, 2008.
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 09/08/1986
- Hobbies : Reading, Listening to music.
- Languages Known: English, Kannada, and Hindi.
Profession Experience :
- A total of 3.5 years of Experience as assistant professor in GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Padma R, “Design of convolution algorithm using Vedic Mathematics”, 4th International conference on recent trends in Engineering Science and Management (ICRTESM-2016), 7th Aug 2016.
- Padma R, “Optimized multiplier design using Vedic Mathematics”, 5th International Conference on Recent Innovation in Science, Engineering and Management, Published in IJARSE, 5th June 2016.
- Padma R, “DHCP Implementation in a NIOS processor”, 4th International Conference on recent trends in Engineering Science and Management (ICRTESM-2016), 7th Aug 2016.
- Padma R, “Optimization of linux os for real time embedded application”, New horiozon college of Engineering, Bengaluru, 2011
Academic Activities :
- Valuator for University exams Dec 2014.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended, a one day workshop on “Women in Power Engineering”, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 16th Dec 2016.
- Attended 3 days FDP on “Antenna Design and Analysis using ESI’s CEM Solution tools 2016”, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 27th – 29th Jan 2016.
- Attended, a FDP on "Aspects of Analog and RF Test", Bangalore, 31st October 2015.
- Attended a workshop on “Recent Trends in Photonics”, organized by IEEE Photonics Society, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 29th Aug 2015.
- Attended, a FDP on "Embedded System design on MSP430", GSSSIETW Mysuru, 20th – 21st September 2014.
- Attended, a FDP on "International Excellence in Intelligent Systems", GSSSIETW Mysuru, 2nd - 4th April 2014.
- Workshop on “CMOS RF DESIGN”, held at REVA Institute of technology, Yalahanka, Bengaluru.
- Workshop on “BUSINESS ENGLISH”, held at VVIET, Mysuru.
- Workshop on “Intel college Excellence Program”, held at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Workshop on “EMBEDDED SYSTEM DESIGN USING MSP430”, held at GSSSIETW,Mysuru.
Administrative Activities :
- Placements: Placement book updation and class arrangement during placements.
- Schneider electric India foundation (SEIF) Scholarship: Announced about the scholarship in class, collected name and details from students, maintained database and forwarded the same to placement cell
- EMMA EXPO 2014:- accompanied 120 students to EMMA-EXPO 2014, which was held in Bengaluru.
Professional Membership :
- LMISTE, (Membership no.): LM96870.
- AMIETE, (Membership no.): AM237514.
Contact Details :
Department of ECE,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
My Vision :
Cooperates to further develop knowledge, competences and ethical judgment, both internally and in interaction with relevant institutions in higher education and research