Faculty Name: Nalina H D
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Nalina H D
Dept. of ECE,
Education Details :
- Master of Technology, VLSI Design & Embedded Systems, PESCE, Mandya, 2011.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, PESCE, Mandya, 2008.
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth : 10/02/1987
- Hobbies : Reading novels, listening to music
- Languages Known : Kannada, English & Hindi
Profession Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 15/07/2011 to till date.
- Nalina H D,”Survey Paper on Radio Microphone” in International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology, December 2017.
- Spoorthi Y Nalina H D,”A Smart Fire Detection and Extinguishing System” in International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology, December 2017.
- “Survey Paper on Advanced Networks including Cognitive and Ggl Architecture Networks” in International conference on Academic Research in Engineering and Management held at (IETE) Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, Lodhi Road, Delhi on 30 April 2017.
- “Application of Fourier Transform in Wireless Communication” in International Conference on Academic Research in Engineering and Management , ICAREM-2017 held at (IETE) Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, Lodhi Road, Delhi, on 30th April 2017
- “Anti Collision Enhancement of SHA-1 using AES Encryption “2nd International Conference on "Innovative Trends in Science, Engineering and Management” (ICITSEM-16) held at YMCA, Connaught Place, New Delhi on 05 November 2016.
- Implementation of Data Encoding and Decoding architecture for Noc application “2nd International Conference on "Innovative Trends in Science, Engineering and Management” (ICITSEM-16) held at YMCA, Connaught Place, New Delhi on 05 November 2016.
- PLC Based Rubber Mixer Control Using SCADA and HMI with Datalog”, 4th International conference on Recent Trends in Engineering, Science and Management (ICRTESM – 2016), The International Centre Goa, Panjim, Goa(India), August 7th 2016.
- “DHCP Implementation in A Nios Processor”, 4th International conference on Recent Trends in Engineering, Science and Management (ICRTESM – 2016), The International Centre Goa, Panjim, Goa (India), August 7th 2016.
- “Self-Repairing SRAM Using Closed-loop Adaptive Compensation Algorithm”, International conference on Signal processing, Communication and Computational Research, VVIET, Mysuru, May 18th & 19th 2016.
- Nalina H D, “PLC based breakdown notification management system by SAP”, 4th International conference on recent trends in Engineering Science and Management (ICRTESM-2016), 7th Aug 2016.
- Nalina H D, “Single chip implementation of Encrypter/Decrypter of AES algorithm”, International Conference on Signal Processing ,Communication and Computational Research (ICSPCCR-16), Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mysuru, 18th - 19th May 2016.
Academic Activities :
- Valuator at university level examination 2017– 2018, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Academic counselor for UG students (2017-2018), GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Have guided one UG projects in the area of Image processing , Even semester 2018, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Have guided 2 UG Mini projects in the area of image processing, odd semester 2017, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Have guided one UG projects in the area of Embedded Systems, even semester 2017 GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Valuator at university level examination 2016– 2017, GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Valuator at university level examination 2015 – 2016, GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Guided three UG projects in the area of Communication & Embedded Systems.
- Time Table Officer for the academic years from 2011 – 2018.
- Academic counselor for UG students (2014-2016), GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
Department Level Activities :
- Academic counselor for UG students (2011-2014, 2015-16, 2016-17)
- Academic counselor for UG students (2011-2014).
- Involved in various activities of departmental association AECES.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended Three days faculty development program on “computer networks using network simulator” held on 2nd – 4th January 2018 at ATME, Mysuru.
- Attended One day FDP on “Collaborative research and Pedagogy”, 3rd August 2017.
- Participated in one day Faculty Development Programme on “Research Methodology & Teaching Information Security: An Overview” held on 9th June 2017 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Participated in One day workshop on “Signals & Systems” by Dr Ashok Rao, Former Head, Network Projects, CEDT, IISc, Bengaluru on 19/04/2017 at GSSSIETW Mysuru.
- Attended one day workshop on “Recent trends in science & mathematics (RTSM)-2017, at GSSSIETW on 11th of Jan 2017
- Attended, a one day workshop on “Women in Power Engineering”, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 16th Dec 2016.
- Attended 3 days FDP on “Antenna Design and Analysis using ESI’s CEM Solution tools 2016”, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 27th – 29th Jan 2016.
- Attended, a FDP on "Experimentations with Analog Systems lab Kit", NIEIT Mysuru, 8th January 2016.
- Attended a workshop on “Recent Trends in Photonics”, organized by IEEE Photonics Society, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 29th Aug 2015.
- Attended Four days VTU-VGST-Faculty Development Program on “Brain to Computer interface (BCI) & its applications” held on 18th – 21st April 2014 at VTU Regional Center, Mysuru.
- Attended Faculty development Workshop on “Achieving Excellence in Teaching Skills and values” held on 28th april 2012 at PES college of Engineering, Mandya.
Seminar / Workshop / Conference Attended :
- Attended workshop on “Instructional Excellence in Intelligent Systems” under the Intel College Excellence Program, Conducted in GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 2nd - 4th April 2014.
- Attended one day workshop on “MSP430 Microcontroller & its applications” organized in dept. of E&CE, on 6th April 2013.
- Attended two days workshop on "Embedded Systems using MSP430" conducted by Gill Instruments in association with Texas Instruments at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
Administrative Activities :
- Time Table Officer for the academic officer 2011 – till date.
Professional Membership :
- MISTE, (Membership no) LM96869.
- AMIETE, (Membership no.) AM237515.
Contact Details :
Department of ECE,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
My Vision :
Training our students to be leaders with technical expertise and ethical values, emphasizing multidisciplinary activity in both education and research quality in teaching, research, and daily operations Inculcating fundamental problem-solving skills and experimental skills that will last their whole career.