Faculty Name : Manasa H S
Department : Mathematics
Department of Mathematics.
Education Details :
- Pursuing PhD in Energy of Graph. Completed Comprehensive Viva-Voce.
- Master of Science in Mathematics, University of Mysore, Mysuru, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics, JSS College for Women, Mysuru, 2012
Personal Details :
- DOB: 15 July 1991
- Hobbies : Reading books, listening to Music
- Languages : English and Kannada
Professional Experience :
Experience details :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 2022 to till date
- Worked as Assistant Professor at MRIT, Mandya from 2016 to 2022
- Worked as Assistant Professor at PESCE, Mandya from 2014 to 2016
- Presented a research paper titled "The Minimum Covering Signless Laplacian Energy Of Graph" in the International Conference on "New Trends in Mathematical Modelling with Applications" organized by Sri Vidya Mandir Arts and Science College, Krishnagiri, Tamilnadu on 29th and 30th of July 2019.
- Presented a research paper titled “Degree labeled Laplacian energy of complement graphs” in the International Conference on “Recent Trends in Mathematics and its Applications” held on 2nd and 3rd December 2021, organized by the Department of Mathematics, School of Science, GITAM Deemed University, Bengaluru.
- Kavita Permi, Manasa H S and Geetha M C "The Minimum Covering Signless Laplacian Energy Of Graph", Journal of physics.:conf.ser.1597 012031.
Faculty Development Activities :
Seminar / Workshop / Conference Attended:
- Participated in the Faculty Pedagogical Program held at P.E.S College Mandya
- Participated in the Faculty Pedagogical Program held at M.R.I.T College Mandya.
- Participated in the International Conference on “New Trends in Mathematical Modelling with Applications” organized by Sri Vidya Mandir Arts & Science College, Krishnagiri, Tamilnadu..
- Participated in the “Basic Spectral Graph Theory” organized by KLS Gogte Institute of Technology.
- Participatedin theinternationalwebinaron “Domination Energy In Graphs”organized by Dr. Ambedkar Institute Of Technology, Bengaluru.
- Participated in the Virtual InternationalConference on “Discrete Mathematics” jointly organized by Department of Mathematics, Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri and Academy of Discrete Mathematics and Applications.
- Participated inthe Virtual workshop on “Domination Theory and Topological Indices” jointly organized by Department of Mathematics, Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri and Academy of Discrete Mathematics and Applications.
- Emerging trends in computational Mathematics organised by Department of Mathematics, school of Engineering, Presidency University, Bengaluru.
Contact Details :
Department of Mathematics,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304 (Extn 1135)