Faculty Name : Maria Rufina. P
Department : Computer Science and Engineering
Department Of CSE.
Education Details :
- Master of Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, GSSSIETW, Mysuru, 2017-2019
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Bangalore College of Engineering and technology, Bangalore, 2008-2012.
Personal Details :
- DOB: 08-06-1990
- Hobbies: Listening to music, Driving, Reading books, Cooking
- Languages: English, Kannada, Hindi, Tamil
Professional Experience :
- Assistant Professor, GSSSIETW, Mysore, 30thNovember 2020 to till date
- Campaign Specialist, Theorem India Pvt. Ltd., July 2012 to June 2016
- Have published an international Journal “Systematic Pricing in Toll Roads using Unmanned Toll Collection Methods” under International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Volume 10, Issue 8, pp 136-139, August 2021.
- Have attended an International conference to present a paper “ Automated Irrigation System Based On Soil Moisture Using Arduino” under, national Conference on Image Processing, Computing, Communication, Networking and Data Analytics (NCICCNDA 2017) – 2017 at GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women, Mysuru, November 2017
- Have attended an International conference to present a paper “ A SURVEY ON IOT BASED SMART HOSPITALS under, national Conference on Image Processing, Computing, Communication, Networking and Data Analytics (NCICCNDA 2018) – at GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women, Mysuru, May 2018
- Have attended an International conference to present a paper “Attribute-Based Storage Supporting Secure Deduplication of Encrypted Data in Cloud at Conference on Applied Science Engineering and Technology (ICASET) – 2018 at SJBIT, Bangalore.
- Have attended a conference to present a paper “An Accountable Anonymous Data Aggregation deploying Internet-of-Things at Conference on Applied Science Engineering and Technology (ICASET) – 2019 at SJBIT, Bangalore
- Have attended a conference to present a paper “ IoT BASED REAL TIME MONITORING OF USER’s-HEALTHCARE FOR SMART HOSPITALS DEPLOYING FOG COMPUTING national Conference on Image Processing, Computing, Communication, Networking and Data Analytics (NCICCNDA 2019) at GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women, Mysuru, March 2019
Faculty Development Activities/Seminars:
- Participated in Five-day National Level Online FDP on “AI for ALL” organized by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, VVCE, Mysuru in association with ISTE from 20th to 24th September, 2021
- Participated in 3 days FDP on Inspirational Teaching, IoT and 5G Communication organized by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering held from 15th to 17th September 2021
- Participated in "One Week FDP on Awareness Programme for Knowledge Enhancement of Software Systems, Quality aspects of Academics and Research (SS&QAR)" organized by the IQAC in association with Department of Computer Science and Engineering held during 23rd - 27th August 2021
- Participated in “Emerging Paradigms in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science” organized by Department of Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence & Data Science, Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune from 16th to 20th August 2021.
- Participated in Completed “Three Day Training on SAS for Predictive Modelling” organized by A2Z EduLearningHub on 16th , 17th & 18th July 2021.
- Participated in e Webinar on SCIENCE OF BHAGAVAD-GITA by Prabhakar Ballapalle, Technologist, Western Digital & Director, Bhaktivedanta Institute, Bangalore conducted by the Department of Physics, GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women, Mysuru on 29th December, 2020 from 2.00 PM to 3.00 PM.
- Received Appreciation certificate for Topper in Computer Science and Engineering Department (M.Tech) for the academic year 2017-18
Contact Details :
Department of CSE,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
My Vision :
My vision is to share my knowledge in Engineering and Applied Science with students to strive to be a dynamic centre of innovation and creativity. Aim to cultivate partnership between my students and industry so that they leave university with both workforce ready skills and the social capital required for gaining meaningful employment in their fields.