Faculty Name : Sonal Sawakar
Department : Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Assistant Professor, Marketing
Dept. of MBA
Educational Details :
- MBA in Marketing from ICFAI University, 2010
- B.E (Chemical Engineering) from S.D.M College of Engg and Tech, V.T.U ,2006
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 20-05-1985
- Languages Known: English, Hindi, Kannada, Gujarati and Marathi
Profession Experience :
- Currently working as Assistant Professor at Dept of MBA, GSSSIETW, Mysuru from Sep 2022.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at LN College,Mumbai from Jan 2017 to Sep 2021.
- Worked as lecturer in Bapuji Institute of Engineering and technology ,Davangere in Chemical Engineering department from Aug 2006 to May 2008.
- Worked as Assistant Manager Supply chain Management cum Management representative for Linit Exports Private Ltd,Mumbai., 2013 to 2015
- Worked as Assistant Manager-Marketing for Omega Promoters, Pune.,2010 to 2013
Guest Lectures :
- Invited as a resource person for the Webinar topic “Building an innovation,Product Fit for Market” by the Dept of Chemical Engineering, DayanandSagar College of Engineering,Bengaluru, on 18th June 2021
International Journal Research Publications
Dr.S.S.Inamdar,D.Sandhya and R.S.Sonal “Petroleum Fermentation (Synthesis of Single cell Protein using hydrocarbonsubstrate,N-Paraffin) Asian Jr..of Microbiol.Biotech.Env.Sc.Vol.9,No(1):2007:441-443 © Global Science Publications
Faculty Development Activities:
- Attended Webinar on “Overview of Securities Market and Career Growth “ , organized by BSE Investors Protection Fund,on 22nd July 2021.
- Attended Webinar on “Mentoring students in Today’s time” organized by NagindasKhandwala College of Commerce, Arts and Management on 21st Aug 2020.
- Attended Webinar on “Steering Hei’s in the wake of Covid-19,The Way ahead for Academia.
Academic Activities And Assignments
- Question Paper setting for Mumbai University (Cluster College), Mumbai
- Worked as External Viva-Voce Examiner for VTU (for Chemical engineering)
- Mentoring and Counseling program for the students
- Project Co-coordinator
- Active Participation in organizing college events and fests.
- Academic Coordinator for BBI department.
Contact details :
Department of Master of Business Administration (MBA)
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women