Faculty Name : Dr. Bharathesh Patel N
Department : Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Dr. Bharathesh Patel N
B.E, M.Tech, Ph.D
Educational Details :
- Ph.D in VLSI Design. The Oxford college of Engineering Bangalore, VTU 2022.
- M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system, PES College of Engineering, Mandya, VTU, 2014.
- B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Vidya Vardhaka College of Engineering, Mysore, VTU, 2009.
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, VISSJ Govt Polytechnic, DTE Board, 2006.
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth: 26.08.1986
- Hobbies: Reading, Playing, Listening Music, Sports
- Languages Known: Tamil, English, Kannada
Professional Experience :
- Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, GSSS institute of technology, Mysore. Aug 2019 to till date.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical& ElectronicsEngineering,G. Madegowda institute of technology, Mandya.July 2014 to July 2019.
- Lecturer, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, D.Bhanumaihs polytechnic, Mysore. July2009 to May 2012.
- A Novel Low Power MUX based Dynamic Barrel Shifter using Footed Diode Domino Logic” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8, Issue-6S3, April 2019. (Scopus indexed)
- Design of 8 Bit Binary Weighted Charge Steering DAC with Integrated Power Supply Using CMOS” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9, Issue-4, April 2020. (Scopus indexed)
- “Design of an 8-bit Low Power Flash ADC in 90-nm” Annals of R.S.C.B, ISSN: 1538-6258, Vol. 25, Issue 2, and February 2021. (Scopus indexed)
- “Design of a 5-bit, 4.87GS/s, 240µW Flash ADC using a MUX-based decoder with Regenerative Buffer in 45-nm CMOS”. International Conference on Innovations in Information, Embedded and Communication Systems (ICIIECS) 2015 (IEEE xplore)
- “Design of an 8-bit Pipeline ADC using Flash and Delay Line Architecture” 2021 2nd International Conference for Emerging Technology (INCET), 2021, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/INCET51464.2021.9456420.
- “Design of a Low Power Three-Stage Amplifier in 90nm” 2021 5th International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer Technologies and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT), 2021, pp. 125-130, doi: 10.1109/ICEECCOT52851.2021.9708042.
- Paper published in ISRO ISBN No 9788192710471, volume - 1, page no: 246-252.
- Paper presented in the International conference on Interdisciplinary Research in Science engineering and Technology (ICIRSET-21) held on 27 Feb 2021 at Bangalore,India.
- Paper presented in the 2nd international multi –topic conference on engineering and science (IMCES-19)conducted on 05-07 May 2019 at Mauritius.
- Paper presented and participated in DRDO sponosored 2nd IEEE International Conference (ICIIECS’15) on 19th and 20th March 2015 organised by the ECE Dept,Karpagam College Of Engineering Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu.
- Paper presented, participated in the National Conference on “emerging Trends in electronics and communication” (NCETEC-14) on 3rd and 4th April 2014, conducted at BGSIT, BG Nagar, Mandya.
- Paper presented, participated in theSecond National Conference on“wireless control & communication technologies (NCWCT-2014)” conducted on 24th -25th April – 2014 organized by Dept. of TCE at DR.AIT Bangalore-56.
- Participated in International Symposium on SMART GRID TECHNOLOGIES: recent initiatives, challenges and opportunities held during jan 27 and 28,2017 at NIEIT,MYSURU, INDIA
- Presented Design of an “8-bit Pipeline ADC using Flash and Delay Line Architecture” in 2nd International Conference of Emerging Technology (INCET 2021) during 21s t to 23r d May 2021 at Belgaum.India.
- Bharathesh Patel N, Manju Devi “Design of a Low Power Three-Stage Amplifier in 90nm” has presented in AICTE Sponsored 5th International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer Technologies and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT-2021), on 10th and 11th December 2021 at Mysore, India
Faculty Development Activities :
- Delivered a Guest lecture on “Solar Grid Systems” G.Madegowda Institute of Technology, Mandya on August 2017.
- Organized a one day symposium on“FACTS CONTOLLER AND DISTRIBUTED GENERATION”on 9.08.2017 at G.Madegowda Institute of Technology, Mandya.
- Organized a Three day Workshop on “ Earthing, Grounding and Solar Grid System ” for Department of EEE, G.Madegowda Institute of Technology, Mandya.
- Organized a Three day Workshop on “Microcontroller and its application” on 24 to 26th August 2020 for Department of EEE, GSSSIETW Institute of Technology, MYSORE.
- Organized a one day National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Technology” for Department of EEE, G.Madegowda Institute of Technology, Mandya during February 18-19, 2016.
Workshops/ Seminars/ FDP attended:
- Attended Staff Development Programme on “Plastic Materials Processing, Properties and Application” sponsored by AICTE,New Delhi at Mysore from 22.02.2010 to 05.03.2010.
- Attended one day seminar on bridging the Gap-Understanding The Needs Of The Industry at Infosys Technologies Ltd, Mysore 0n 7th August, 2010.
- Attended Workshop on “ LABVIEW” at 8th Jan 2015 Organized by Department of EIE, ATME.College of Engineering, MYSORE.
- Attended the training Programme On “Solar Photo Voltaic Grid Connected Power Plants” 30.11.2015 to 5.12.2015 conduted by National Training Centre For Solar Technology,KPCL,Govt of Karnataka with MNRE,Govt of India,New Delhi.
- Attended a Faculty development programme from 15.07.2019 to 20.07.2019 at BET campus Mandya.
- Attended a Faculty Development Programme (FDP) conduted on 18.01.2018 to 24.01.2018 organised by EDII SRO, Bangalore.
- Five day TEQIP sponsored faculty Development Program on “ Power Electronics Applications to Renewable Energy Systems & Energy Storage Systems” organized by department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering National Institute of Engineering mysuru from 06th to 10th July 2020.
- One-Week National Level Online Faculty Development Programme on “Professional Documentation using LATEX” organized by the Department of ECE, JNNCE, Shivmogga in association with Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) from 13th to 18th July 2020.
- Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP-III) sponsored International Workshop on “Electric Power Grid Modernisation: Trends, Challenges and Opportunities” organized by Dept. of EEE, NIE, Mysuru held from 20th to 24th July 2020.
- Online National level Three Day Faculty Development Program on "REAL CHALLENGES & DEVELOPMENT WITH INTEGRATED ENERGY SOURCES FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES IN MODERN DAYS" organized by the Department of EEE,Sir. MVIET, Bangalore from 1st to 3rd July 2020.
- Five Day FDP on “Recent Trends and applications of high voltage – A step towards green environment” sponsored by VTU Teqip 1.3 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 27th to 31st July 2019.
- Webinar on “Doing Research: Challenges, Dos and Don’ts” Organized by ECE Research Centre, GSSSIETW, Mysuru, on 16th June 2020.
- Three Day’s Webinar Series on "DRONE TECHNOLOGY" Organized by Dept. of ECE, GSSSIETW, Mysuru, from 15th to 17th June 2020.
- Webinar on Electrical Switchgear and its applications, on 4th July 2020, Organized by Dept of EEE, GSSSIETW, Mysore.
- National Level Five Days Online Faculty / Student Development Programme on Recent Trends in Electrical & Electronics Engineering organized by Dr. T Thimmaiah Institute of Technology from 20th to 24th July 2020.
- One week online faculty development program on contemporary scenario in power systems organized by department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering ATME College of Engineering from 25th to 30th July 2020.
- Attended VTU TEQIP - 1.3 sponsored 5 Day Program on "Outcome based education and NBA Accreditation" at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 7th to 11th Jan 2020.
- Attended 2nd International Seminar on "Research and Innovation in Engineering and Technology “at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 16th December 2019.
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women
My vision :
To produce professionally skilled electrical and electronics engineers to meet out the worldwide requirements in inter and multi-disciplinary domains.