Faculty Name : Swathi K
Designation : Assistant Professor
Department : Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Educational Details :
- M.Tech in Computer Application in Industrial Drives, The Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore, VTU ,2014
- B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Sridevi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Tumkur,2011.
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth: 04.12.1989
- Hobbies: Reading, Playing, Singing, Dancing
- Languages Known: Kannada, English, Tamil, Tulu and Hindi
Professional Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, GSSSIETW, Mysuru, Karnataka, 21st July 2021 to till date.
- Worked as Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mysore, 8th August 2015 to 30th November 2019
- Swathi K, “A Novel Embedded System Design for Automatic Traffic Violation Monitoring and Control”, IJRET Vol. 6, Issue 1, February 2017.
- Swathi K, “The Simple Control System to Tolerate the Fault in BLDC Motor due to Hall Effect Sensor Failure” International journal of multidisciplinary research and advances in Engineering, ISBN 0975-7074, Vol.6 No-II, April 2014.
- Swathi K, “A Novel approach towards handling of BLDC motor drive along with faulty Hall Sensor detection and remedial strategy”, IJRET, ISSN (Impact Factor: 1.962, IC Value: 5.20).
- Swathi K, “Environment Friendly Pest Control” International Journal of Research and Scientific Innovation (IJRSI), Volume VI, Issue V, May 2019, ISSN 2321–2705
- Swathi K, “The Simple Control System to Tolerate the Fault in BLDC Motor due to Hall Effect Sensor Failure” International Conference on Power electronics and Drives at NMAMIT, Nitte,10th and 11th of April,2014
- Swathi K, “The Simple Control System to Tolerate the Fault in BLDC Motor due to Hall Effect Sensor Failure”, National Conference on Technological Advances in Electronic System Design,25th and 26th of April,2014, Vemana Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Swathi K, “A Novel approach towards handling of BLDC motor drive along with faulty Hall Sensor detection and remedial strategy”, National Conference on Innovations in Engineering and Technology (NCRIET-2014), 3rd and 4th of April,2014
Workshops/FDPS/ Seminars Organized :
- Organized, A Seminar on “Switch Gear and Protection” on 18th March 2017 at VVIET, Mysuru
- Organized, A Seminar on “Renewable Energy and Solar Application” on 27th August 2016 at VVIET, Mysuru
- Organized, A Seminar on “Transmission and Distribution” on 20th April 2018 at VVIET, Mysuru
- Organized, A Seminar on “Transformers and its effect on Harmonics” on 10th November 2017 at VVIET, Mysuru
- Organized, A Seminar on “High Voltage Engineering” on 27th October 2018 at VVIET, Mysuru
Workshops/ Seminars/ FDP Attended :
- Attended two-day workshop on MATLAB- Application and its latest features in NIE, Mysuru on March 23rd and 24th 2017.
- Attended one day IEEE-PES workshop on “Women in Power Engineering” in GSSIETW, Mysuru on 16th December 2016.
- Attended workshop on “TI MSP 430” held in TOCE, Bangalore on 16th and 17th of April 2013.
- Presented paper in HMSIT, Tumkur on Advance Control and Monitoring of Electric Grid held on 29th and 30th of April 2010.
- Presented Paper in “Impulse 2010” a State Level Technical Event held in BIT, Davangere on 27th March 2010.
- Presented paper in National Level Students Technical Symposium, held in SIET, Tumkur on Wireless power transmission and governing of electric drives on 3rd and 4th April 2009 and won 3rd prize.
- Attended Workshop on “New Trends in Power Systems” held in SIET, Tumkur on 25th October 2008.
Academic/ Administrative Activities :
- Moderator for various subjects at VVIET, Mysuru
- Lab Examiner at various Colleges, Mysuru
- Industrial Visit Coordinator – 2016-17
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women
My vision :
To produce professionally skilled electrical and electronics engineers to meet out the worldwide requirements in inter and multi-disciplinary domains.